Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- UPS Honored As WBENC Top Corporation For Women Business Enterprises Mar 24th, 2017, 09:30 - PMZ (Length: 4349)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending Opdivo (nivolumab) for the Treatment of Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck in Adults Progressing on or After Platinum-based Therapy Mar 24th, 2017, 08:31 - BIZ (Length: 34576)
- Owens Corning and Habitat for Humanity Partner with U.S. Veterans in National Roof Deployment Project Mar 24th, 2017, 08:00 - BIZ (Length: 4567)
- Primus Power Announces Completion of $32M Financing Round Mar 23rd, 2017, 20:58 - PMZ (Length: 5242)
- BTIG adds debt capital markets expertise Mar 22nd, 2017, 11:38 - MTB (Length: 1432)
- BTIG adds debt capital markets expertise Mar 22nd, 2017, 11:33 - MTO (Length: 1432)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Platinum Pari-Mutuel Holdings Inc. and Advises Investors With Losses to Contact the Firm Mar 21st, 2017, 15:32 - BIZ (Length: 2445)
- Inoapps First To Receive New Oracle MSP Status Mar 21st, 2017, 13:07 - MTO (Length: 4577)
- Inoapps First To Receive New Oracle MSP Status Mar 21st, 2017, 08:59 - MTO (Length: 4590)
- BTIG Adds Debt Capital Markets Expertise with Dennis King Mar 21st, 2017, 08:30 - BIZ (Length: 2745)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||