Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- BestWeek: Brokers Launch Cat Bond Platforms as Alternative Capital Usage Grows Nov 26th, 2014, 11:21 - AMB (Length: 1586)
- Enstar Group is Among the Companies in the Reinsurance Industry With the Lowest Forward Earnings Yield (ESGR, ACGL, PTP, RGA, RNR)
Nov 26th, 2014, 04:56 - PSM (Length: 1822)
- Platinum Group Metals Reports 2014 Annual Results Nov 25th, 2014, 19:08 - INW (Length: 18006)
- Platinum Group Metals Reports 2014 Annual Results Nov 25th, 2014, 19:07 - CCN (Length: 18048)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of Platinum Underwriters Holdings Ltd. And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information Nov 25th, 2014, 18:10 - BIZ (Length: 2534)
- Labaton Sucharow Files First Nationwide Class Action Alleging Massive Platinum and Palladium Price-Fixing Conspiracy Nov 25th, 2014, 15:15 - PMZ (Length: 2704)
- Stratasys Joins PTC PartnerAdvantage Program to Increase Accessibility and Enhance Design for Additive Manufacturing Nov 25th, 2014, 13:15 - BIZ (Length: 7191)
- Platinum Underwriters Holdings Up 18.5% Since SmarTrend Uptrend Call (PTP) Nov 25th, 2014, 10:22 - PSM (Length: 1860)
- Advanced Solutions Partners to Provide Lifecycle BIM Nov 25th, 2014, 08:03 - INW (Length: 6813)
- Shares of Maiden Holdings Rank the Lowest in Terms of Earnings Yield in the Reinsurance Industry (MHLD, ESGR, RGA, ACGL, PTP)
Nov 25th, 2014, 04:53 - PSM (Length: 1714)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||