Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Inequality - Why Isaacs Is Half Right and Half Wrong [analysis] Jul 30th, 2014, 12:31 - ANS (Length: 14503)
- British Columbia Week kicks off August 4th at PEI 2014 Celebration Zone Jul 30th, 2014, 09:05 - CNW (Length: 3806)
- Talent Board Welcomes Aspen Advisors as Global Platinum Sponsor of
2014 Candidate Experience Awards Jul 30th, 2014, 07:01 - INW (Length: 4622)
- Highest Revenue Per Employee in the Reinsurance Industry Detected in Shares of Maiden Holdings (MHLD, RGA, RE, VR, PTP)
Jul 29th, 2014, 06:47 - PSM (Length: 1468)
- Shares of Arch Capital Rank the Highest in Terms of PEG Ratio in the Reinsurance Industry (ACGL, PTP, RNR, PRE, ENH)
Jul 29th, 2014, 04:55 - PSM (Length: 1402)
- Stillwater Mining Has Returned 60.6% Since SmarTrend Recommendation (SWC) Jul 28th, 2014, 17:46 - PSM (Length: 1751)
- 'Bet on shares over property' Jul 28th, 2014, 14:18 - ABX (Length: 773)
- South Africa Precious Metals Mining Industry (Gold, Platinum & Diamond) to 2020 Jul 28th, 2014, 09:37 - MTO (Length: 7199)
- MetLife and Norges Bank Investment Management Buy One Beacon Street Tower in Boston Jul 28th, 2014, 09:00 - BIZ (Length: 3185)
- Relatively High Beta Detected in Shares of Enstar Group in the Reinsurance Industry (ESGR, MRH, RGA, PTP, ENH)
Jul 28th, 2014, 06:56 - PSM (Length: 1619)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||