Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Platinum Underwriters (PTP) Showing Support Near $58.68 Apr 17th, 2014, 11:05 - FBM (Length: 747)
- PartnerRe is Among the Companies in the Reinsurance Industry With the Lowest Price to Book Ratio (PRE, RGA, ENH, PTP, VR)
Apr 17th, 2014, 06:48 - PSM (Length: 1384)
- Platinum Underwriters (PTP) Showing Support Near $58.86 Apr 16th, 2014, 12:19 - FBM (Length: 976)
- RBS 2013 Sustainability Review reveals efforts to becoming a sustainable and responsible bank Apr 16th, 2014, 04:04 - MTB (Length: 1834)
- Stillwater Mining Shares Up 37.9% Since SmarTrend's Buy Recommendation (SWC) Apr 15th, 2014, 17:52 - PSM (Length: 1749)
- Platinum Honor Awarded to New Braunfels Hotel's General Manager Apr 15th, 2014, 16:22 - INW (Length: 3753)
- Misrepresenting the Causes of Unemployment [opinion] Apr 15th, 2014, 12:09 - ANS (Length: 7887)
- HLM Appoints Metallurgist Ernie J. Marcotte (P.Eng, FCIM) as New Board Member Apr 15th, 2014, 10:29 - BIZ (Length: 7515)
- American Heritage Enters Vending Machine Category Apr 15th, 2014, 07:31 - INW (Length: 4378)
- Arch Capital is Among the Companies in the Reinsurance Industry With the Highest Forward P/E Ratio (ACGL, PTP, PRE, RNR, ENH)
Apr 15th, 2014, 04:52 - PSM (Length: 1491)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||