Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Stillwater Mining Down 29.2% Since SmarTrend Downtrend Call (SWC) Jul 29th, 2015, 10:55 - PSM (Length: 1712)
- Downgrade Alert for Stillwater Mining (SWC) Jul 29th, 2015, 08:10 - PSM (Length: 2108)
- Platinum Nanoparticles Market Analysis -Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2015 to 2022: Grand View Research Jul 29th, 2015, 04:10 - MTO (Length: 3883)
- ASX dances to beat of China's drum Jul 28th, 2015, 14:52 - ABX (Length: 717)
- Verifi Secures Platinum Sponsor Position at Upcoming MRC 2015 US
Platinum Meeting Jul 28th, 2015, 12:50 - INW (Length: 2185)
- Union Membership Conducts Second Vote and Again Rejects Labor Contract at Stillwater Mine and Columbus Processing Facilities Jul 28th, 2015, 08:00 - PMZ (Length: 2151)
- PeopleFluent to Serve as Global Platinum Supporter of 2015 Candidate
Experience Awards Jul 28th, 2015, 07:00 - INW (Length: 4497)
- Toshiba delivers eight Toshiba ultrasounds systems to Mercy Hospital Joplin in Missouri Jul 27th, 2015, 07:33 - MTO (Length: 1616)
- TELUS announces issue of USD225m in Green Bonds by TELUS Garden Office Tower partnership for construction financing Jul 27th, 2015, 06:50 - MTO (Length: 1931)
- Mercy Hospital Joplin Acquires Eight Toshiba Ultrasounds after Tornado Disaster Jul 27th, 2015, 06:00 - BIZ (Length: 5522)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||