Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Hokutou Holdings International Inc. Announces Name Change Dec 18th, 2014, 18:12 - PMZ (Length: 3006)
- FINRA Issues Precious Metals Investor Alert Dec 18th, 2014, 11:30 - BIZ (Length: 4058)
- Platinum Underwriters Holdings Has Returned 16.4% Since SmarTrend Recommendation (PTP) Dec 17th, 2014, 10:31 - PSM (Length: 1872)
- Upgrade Alert for Stillwater Mining (SWC) Dec 17th, 2014, 07:53 - PSM (Length: 1982)
- Research and Markets: Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014 - Coal, Iron Ore, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Gold, Silver, Nickel, Chromium, Manganese, Diamond, Uranium and Platinum Dec 16th, 2014, 14:13 - BIZ (Length: 3180)
- Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014 - Coal, Iron Ore, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Gold, Silver, Nickel, Chromium, Manganese, Diamond, Uranium and Platinum Dec 16th, 2014, 09:56 - MTO (Length: 2905)
- International Agencies Affirm South Africa's Ratings Dec 15th, 2014, 10:01 - ANS (Length: 3721)
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Recognized for Fifth Year Running for Exemplary Service to Compliance and Regulation Dec 15th, 2014, 09:00 - BIZ (Length: 3635)
- MIG Real Estate Enters Dallas Market With Acquisition of 330-Unit
Multifamily Community Dec 12th, 2014, 09:00 - INW (Length: 2745)
- Montpelier Re Holdings has the Lowest Sales per Share in the Reinsurance Industry (MRH, VR, PTP, ACGL, MHLD)
Dec 12th, 2014, 04:53 - PSM (Length: 1628)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||