Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Platinum Underwriters (PTP) Trading Near $59.93 Resistance Level Aug 1st, 2014, 11:52 - FBM (Length: 851)
- Goldrea Resources Lists on the Canadian Securities Exchange - Video News Alert on InvestmentPitch.com Aug 1st, 2014, 11:47 - NFI (Length: 2405)
- Goldrea Resources (CSE:GOR) (FSE:GOJ) Lists on the Canadian Securities Exchange - Video News Alert on Investmentpitch.com Aug 1st, 2014, 11:41 - HUG (Length: 2639)
- Zimplats Plans U.S.$700 Million Refinery to Meet Govt Target Aug 1st, 2014, 11:15 - ANS (Length: 2557)
- Nationalising the Mines Is Not Socialism Aug 1st, 2014, 10:36 - ANS (Length: 4688)
- Corporate Council On Africa to Sponsor African Leaders Summit in U.S. Aug 1st, 2014, 05:16 - ANS (Length: 734)
- Canadian Platinum Corp. Shareholders Elect New Board Members; New
Management Appointed Jul 31st, 2014, 17:02 - INW (Length: 4809)
- Canadian Platinum Corp. Shareholders Elect New Board Members; New Management Appointed Jul 31st, 2014, 17:02 - CCN (Length: 4835)
- Coronado Awarded Platinum Group Metals Exploration Permits in New Zealand Jul 31st, 2014, 13:31 - CNW (Length: 7591)
- The Designers Lighting Forum of New England Announces ESS
Lighting/Legrand as Platinum Sponsor of Boston Lights Exposition 2014 Jul 31st, 2014, 11:20 - INW (Length: 3152)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||