Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Num and Aquarius Platinum Signed a Three Year Wage Agreement [press release] Jul 22nd, 2014, 06:01 - ANS (Length: 1577)
- Major Platinum Mine Collapses Jul 22nd, 2014, 04:09 - ANS (Length: 2572)
- Budget Deficit to Narrow to 2.8 Percent By 2017 Jul 21st, 2014, 18:00 - ANS (Length: 2722)
- Shares of SWC Up 52.6% Since Uptrend Call on Shares Jul 21st, 2014, 12:04 - PSM (Length: 1704)
- Canada and the U.S. Announce Trusted Traveller and Trusted Trader
Enhancements Under Beyond the Border Action Plan Jul 21st, 2014, 10:16 - INW (Length: 6733)
- Canada and the U.S. Announce Trusted Traveller and Trusted Trader Enhancements Under Beyond the Border Action Plan Jul 21st, 2014, 10:15 - CCN (Length: 6754)
- Demi Lovato Signs on with SKECHERS for Global Campaign Jul 21st, 2014, 09:01 - BIZ (Length: 7396)
- Shares of Reinsurance Group of America Rank the Lowest in Terms of Return on Equity in the Reinsurance Industry (RGA, MHLD, PTP, ENH, PRE)
Jul 19th, 2014, 09:53 - PSM (Length: 1545)
- Mining Industry H1 Fiscal Regime in Finland, Ireland, Germany & Czech Republic 2014 Analysis Report Available at MarketReportsStore.com Jul 19th, 2014, 03:30 - PRW (Length: 6100)
- 'Zim's Balance of Trade Retards Economic Growth' Jul 18th, 2014, 10:43 - ANS (Length: 3500)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||