Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results Jul 31st, 2015, 06:30 - BIZ (Length: 41821)
- Citi to Present Exclusive Luke Bryan Concert on August 7th at Irving
Plaza in New York City to Celebrate the Release of New Album Kill The
Lights Jul 30th, 2015, 11:00 - INW (Length: 5321)
- Platinum Miners Hit Hard Times Jul 30th, 2015, 05:55 - ANS (Length: 3381)
- Stillwater Mining Down 29.2% Since SmarTrend Downtrend Call (SWC) Jul 29th, 2015, 10:55 - PSM (Length: 1712)
- Downgrade Alert for Stillwater Mining (SWC) Jul 29th, 2015, 08:10 - PSM (Length: 2108)
- Platinum Nanoparticles Market Analysis -Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2015 to 2022: Grand View Research Jul 29th, 2015, 04:10 - MTO (Length: 3883)
- ASX dances to beat of China's drum Jul 28th, 2015, 14:52 - ABX (Length: 717)
- Verifi Secures Platinum Sponsor Position at Upcoming MRC 2015 US
Platinum Meeting Jul 28th, 2015, 12:50 - INW (Length: 2185)
- Union Membership Conducts Second Vote and Again Rejects Labor Contract at Stillwater Mine and Columbus Processing Facilities Jul 28th, 2015, 08:00 - PMZ (Length: 2151)
- PeopleFluent to Serve as Global Platinum Supporter of 2015 Candidate
Experience Awards Jul 28th, 2015, 07:00 - INW (Length: 4497)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||