Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Platinum Underwriters (PTP) Trading Near $59.92 Resistance Level Mar 7th, 2014, 15:31 - FBM (Length: 616)
- Stock to Watch: Polymet Mining Up 6.1% (PLM) Mar 7th, 2014, 11:12 - PSM (Length: 2164)
- Shell Creates Motor Oil from Natural Gas Mar 7th, 2014, 07:00 - HUG (Length: 2758)
- Ciber Will Showcase Ways to Leverage Oracle at Alliance 2014 Mar 6th, 2014, 17:30 - HUG (Length: 4023)
- Platinum Underwriters (PTP) Showing Bullish Technicals Mar 6th, 2014, 09:09 - FBM (Length: 955)
- Maximise Mineral Revenue - World Bank Mar 6th, 2014, 05:33 - ANS (Length: 3069)
- ASCC: RWB Vodka Wins Medal at Spirits Competition Mar 6th, 2014, 05:00 - BIZ (Length: 3671)
- Top 5 Companies in the Reinsurance Industry With the Lowest Price to Book Ratio (PRE, RGA, MRH, ENH, PTP)
Mar 6th, 2014, 04:50 - PSM (Length: 1390)
- Expert Predicts Bright Future for Nigeria's Economy Mar 6th, 2014, 04:16 - ANS (Length: 2365)
- Henderson urges Australia to follow UK and cut tax rates Mar 5th, 2014, 16:14 - ABX (Length: 716)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||